Monday, December 17, 2012

You can't beat a Gujaratik

A Gujarati and a Sindhi entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, the Sindhi stole 3 chocolate bars.

As they left the store, Sindhi said to Gujarati: "Man I'm the best
thief, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me You can't beat that."

Gujarati replied: "You want see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."

So they went to the counter and the Gujarati said to the Shopkeeper: "Do you want to see magic ?" The Shopkeeper replied: "Yes."


The Gujarati said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The Shopkeeper gave him one, and he ate it.

The Gujarati asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.

The shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic ?"

The Gujarati replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all three bars of chocolate."

U Just CAN'T Beat A Gujarati !!

No comments:

Post a Comment